[gold-users] gold for accounting

Brock Palen brockp at umich.edu
Thu Oct 25 06:53:38 MDT 2007

Cool,
It didn't connect in my head that gold is written in perl, that i
could just look at the existing tools for samples.  Your patch works,
its a great first building block,  Now to edit it to have

User            /home       /lustre         Jobs in 6m        Jobs in 1y

username   45GB       500MB          150                           360

This is my goal :-)

Thanks for the help.

Brock Palen
Center for Advanced Computing