[gold-users] gold+preemption

Scott Jackson scott at clusterresources.com
Fri Nov 2 13:41:11 MDT 2007

Brock,

I just talked to Moab development (this is a moab issue, not a gold
issue). Moab will charge according to the total walltime for the job
(like you said -- the total sum of all times the job was actively
running, not simply endtime - starttime).

As far as Moab not behaving as expected, you will need to submit this
issue to moab support.