[gold-users] Comparison the efficiency between parallel programing with MPI and OpenMP

angle angle angle1321 at hotmail.com
Sun May 20 09:02:03 MDT 2007

hi everyone

      I would like to compare the efficiency between parallel programing
with MPI and OpenMP that is on the difference architecture(on shared memory
and distributed memory) but I don't know what the tools that I can use for
implement MPI and OpenMP, Other more the tools must have the same and be
freeware so please introduce me about the tools that I can use for the
implementations.

thanks so much
diakala