[gold-users] Re: bug in goldsh

Scott Jackson scott at clusterresources.com
Mon Mar 12 10:23:50 MDT 2007

Kevin, there are a few fields which Gold stores for ALL objects which
are normally hidden. These include CreationTime and ModificationTime. In
this case, CreationTime should correspond to when the job started
(unless you have a job filter which invokes gquote in which case
CreationTime will correspond to the submit date), and ModificationTime
should correspond to when the job ended (assuming a final charge has
occurred). So, you should be able to get what you want that way --

gold> Job Query Show:=JobId,User ModificationTime>="2007-03-08 14:38:50"
JobId User
100   amy

This CAN actually be done via glsjob in the following way:

[scottmo at keko gold-dev]$ glsjob --show="JobId,User" --where
name=ModificationTime value="2007-03-08 14:38:50" op="GE"
JobId User
100   amy

I hope this helps,

Scott