[gold-users] Re: bug in goldsh

Kevin Van Workum vanw at tticluster.com
Wed Mar 7 16:19:03 MST 2007

Scott,

I had attached all the output that was generated after I issued the Query.
Perhaps you should know I'm using the SQLite interface, but I plan to go to
mysql prior to production. Or maybe I should adjust my Log4perl
configuration to get the logging you need to see?

# Log4perl configuration
log4perl.logger = INFO, Log, Screen
log4perl.appender.Log.Threshold = TRACE
log4perl.appender.Screen.Threshold = FATAL
#log4perl.logger.Message = TRACE, Screen
#log4perl.appender.Log = Log::Log4perl::Appender::File
log4perl.appender.Log = Log::Dispatch::FileRotate
log4perl.appender.Log.filename = /usr/local/gold-2.1.1.1/log/goldd.log
log4perl.appender.Log.mode = append
log4perl.appender.Log.size = 10000000
log4perl.appender.Log.max = 7
log4perl.appender.Log.layout = PatternLayout
log4perl.appender.Log.layout.ConversionPattern = %d{yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm:ss.SSS}
%-5p %M  %m%n