[gold-users] Gold GUI problem

Wojciech Turek wjt27 at cam.ac.uk
Wed Jun 27 12:24:46 MDT 2007

Hi Scott

Issue hasn't been resolved yet. I am planning to install gold again
from scratch and using latest version. Current installation hasn't
been done by myself thus maybe there are some missing dependencies or
miss configuration that I am not aware off. I have actually a
question regarding installation and current postgresql database. I am
wondering if I need to take some additional steps after standard
installation procedure in order to connect newly installed gold to
currently existing database. Is it sufficient just to edit goldd.conf
and gold.conf with database information?

Wojciech