[gold-users] Re: gui generate statement with "description" column

Tim Robinson twrobinson at manchester.ac.uk
Tue Jan 30 10:51:57 MST 2007

Hi Scott

Sorry it was my mistake, it is working correctly. I was entering a
description only on the "greserve", not the "gcharge". The Display
Statement reads the Transaction object "Job charge" rows, so the
description was correctly blank.

I was put off by the fact that "List jobs" was keeping the "description"
from the greserve when the job was charged.

Best wishes
Tim