[gold-users] Re: Make gui

Scott Jackson scott at clusterresources.com
Fri Sep 22 18:02:09 MDT 2006

Charlie,

No, it is not needed. This should be changed to goldg.conf. This has
already been changed in the development version I am maintaining.

The gold gui used to be based on Java JSP, but there were several
problems that could not be overcome in Java, so I rewrote it using Perl
CGI. What version are you trying to use?

I can provide you with a version with a "working" Gold GUI based on Perl
CGI instead of Java JSP (which is obsolete and has been removed from the
current code base).

Scott