[gold-users] This isn't going well

Scott Jackson scott at clusterresources.com
Mon Nov 20 12:24:41 MST 2006

Charlie,

I was at supercomputing last week or I would have responded quicker to
your email. I would be happy to help you. I think a phone call would be
the best starting point. Please call the Cluster Resources technical
support line at 801-717-3710 and ask for me (Scott Jackson).

Yes, these applications (Gold, Moab) were developed somewhat
independently and hence have different terminology. An account in Moab
and Torque is the Gold project while the Gold account is an underlying
pool of resource credits that users do not specify directly in the case
of jobs. There can be a one-to-one correspondence of projects and
accounts, but there are cases where more flexibility is required.

Scott